Sunday, January 10, 2010

This is Connie. I don't have an official position yet.

So, I would share art. Really, I would. But my hard drive fried about ten days ago (just got my MacBook back yesterday) and I lost most of my recent WIPs.

Instead, have some animated movie news!
Because I know you're all desperately waiting to find out (humor me) - the next hand drawn Disney movie will be The Snow Queen. Which I'm personally super excited for, because that was one of my favorite fairy tales when I was a kid. If you don't know the story, then you're a terrible person familiarize yourself!

And the first official promo picture for Disney's Rapunzel, which is computer animated and meant to be reminiscent of oil paintings. Apparently.












If you haven't seen The Princess and the Frog yet, then you should. Because the animation is absolutely beautiful - particularly a surprise section of Art Deco inspired animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment