Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kendal: Founder and Secretary Kappa Pi Eta Mu 2009-10!



Ive been working up a logo for a new posi-punk band.
Its uncolored currently, but I'm really happy with where its headed.
This break had produced a ton of sketchbook pages, each of which have their ups and downs.
Those pages can be seen on my blog, here!

As for Kappa Pi, I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work. Our first pledge class is overwhelmingly talented and I love them all so much. I can't wait until we can bring on more and more artists. Uniting VCUartists is our #1 goal.

Here's a link to Jed Root, the artists they choose to showcase are overwhelmingly inspirational.
Be sure to check out Matthew Woodson's Personal Work.

And this is a link to GreyScaleGorilla's Blog,
Since my animation and 3D obsession has hit full force I have been loving this page. The tutorials, competitions, and 5 second projects are fabulousssss!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment